Famous Dave's Georgia Chopped Pork RecipeIngredients
- 4 large lean Pork Chops
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 can Mushroom Soup
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Pepper
- Brown pork chops.
- Pour off fat.
- Top each chop with a thick slice of onion.
- Mix peanut butter, mushroom soup, milk and seasonings.
- Pour mixture over chops.
- Cover and cook over low heat for 45 minutes.
- Chop the pork chops and serve on buns with Famous Dave's BBQ Sauce.
If You Like this Recipe -- Get More Secret Recipes from Famous Dave's...
...and All of Your Favorite Restaurants like:
Photo of Georgia Chopped Pork Sandwich is by chapstickaddict - http://blatantlywastingtime.blogspot.com/ and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) License.